Sunday, November 4, 2007

My first blog

i can't beleive i'm doing this. after all, its me....cpsingh....who always ran away from everything that is typed or written...always stayed miles away from books n all kinds of reading materials.
then what is it that makes me trouble my fingers on something like this, that too at 4:00 am in
the morning (its, by all means, night for people like me). well...maintaining the trend of "surprising myself"...i sit here n do the typing thing in place of watching a movie (BTW here's an idea for my further blogs!! (see, i surprise myself again!!)

people say, one must be honest in what he says....lemme be honest in atleast what i type. so...your honor...i...chhavipreet singh...hereby pledge to write truth and only truth n nothing else in all my blogs (if in case i write more than one!!) no matter what. huh!!

enough of that...here's the point.....what is a person like me doing at a place like this?? the fact is...i've just experienced a trauma....yes it was a great deal of pain...oops!!...i swear i won't use the word "pain" in ne further blogs. oh no no....i won't reveal what happened (at least not at this stage ;)...here's a point that creates curiosity for further blogs..isn't it!!). i promised to say only truth...but that does not mean i can't hide nething!!....i have to.

now don't u dare start making guesses!! actually....its just that i was overloaded with thoughts of all kinds....n i had no one to share them with. by the way..i'm an atheist (hey!! one more topic for a blog!! wow!!), so i can't just blame or ask for support from any devine power (i'm being too humble to use these words!!). here's what i do to get rid of all my troubles...i simply spend some time alone....cut off from the world...all with myself ...talking..blaming... appreciating...criticising...evaluating...and finally "rediscovering" myself (hence the title!! wow!! i can already see the writer in me!!)

i think that's all i can type at this time (its 4:25am)...too much for a person like me :)

P.S. : i have a habit to write ":)"....its note fake....its true....no matter how big a trauma i face...i always :)

3 comments:

rohitj said...

I hope in next post I will get to read something better :P
waise blogging is a good habbit i think, keep blogging

Ishan said...

makes for some gr8 reading n in some ways you inspire me to create a online diary for myself

ashkd said...

hey.. there is nothing written over here.. the typical style of writing of an iitian.. go beyond that..